Buckhead Roofing of Atlanta GA has many years of experience providing extraordinary roofing solutions for residential roofs for the people of Atlanta. We can work with any type of roof or roofing material and are extremely experienced in all areas. We are committed to ensuring our customers receive the finest quality products for their home needs and have the best experience.
Financing is avaiable.
Roofing Buckhead is experienced with all types of Residential Roofing Systems including: composition shingles, metal, slate tile, wood, aluminum, asphalt and more.
Below is a list of Residential services provided by Buckhead Roofing:
• Roof Replacement
• Residential Roofing (high / steep roofs included)
• New Roof / Roof Repair
• Roof Inspection / Certification
What to expect, residential new roof or re-roofing:
Roofing Buckhead can / will remove your existing roof, ensure the delivery of new roofing materials, and install your new roof with professionalism and care. Our Residential Roofing Crew is professional, experienced and will clean up when the job is done. Be aware that working on your roof is likely to cause vibrations in your house.
Residential Roofing Suggestions:
1. Take down and secure your important lamps, paintings, fixtures and art. We suggest that you remove any loose items from wall shelves also. ie (pictures, plates, figurines, etc.). The hammering that happens when working on a roof tends to shake loose items off of walls.
2. We suggest that you remove any television antennas (and cables) or satellite dishes. We can work around them if you decide to leave them up, but it is possible that your reception may not be what it normally is during our work.
3. Special / important plants, bushes, and furniture that you have around the house, you may want to cover them with plastic, as debris can fall from the roof during our work. Things to consider covering include: gardening equipment, potted plants, patio and/or pool furniture, grills, etc. We will make every effort to protect your landscaping and ask that you assist in the process by letting us know of any particular item or area you need help protecting.
4. Our roofers will need access to an electrical outlet for the use of our power tools. If there are no outlets outside, please have the garage open so that we can access outlets, or make sure a heavy-duty extension cord is visible under the garage door.
5. Our crews will also need access to your driveway for our dump trucks for clean up and to load shingles. Please be sure to park cars, motorcycles, bicycles, boats, etc out of the driveway so our crews are able to access your driveway for the duration of the job.
6. Cover with plastic any valuables in the attic and garage because re-roofing will cause dust and debris in these areas.
7. During the roofing process (while the job is in progress) there will be noise that you are not accustomed to. There will be constant hammering for one or more days, depending on the size of your roof. You may want to plan that time away from the house if the noise bothers you.
8. During and after completion of the job, our crews will pick up any nails that might have fallen from the roof during the job with a magnetic roller. We will make every possible effort to pick up all nails, however, there could be a few nails hidden in the grass or shrubs that may remain. To help ensure your safety, we highly recommend that at least a day before the start date of your roof installation/repair, that your front and back yard be cut/mowed as this makes it easier on our crew to pick up the nails.
9. The safety of you and your family is important to us, so please keep children and pets away from the work area.
10. Upon completion of your job, please check the interior connections of your heater and hot water heater in the attic. These occasionally become dislodged. If allowed access, we will do this for you.
We appreciate your business and want to make sure that we make the entire roofing process is a pleasant experience for you and there there are no surprises for you. If you have any questions or concerns during your roofing job, please do not hesitate to call the office immediately at (404) 697-9939.
We are passionate about roofing both residential or commercial
Contact us at (404) 697-9939